Diurnus is an IT company founded in 1995 by professionals who are dedicated to data from the beginnings of Personal Computer.
It has technical staff, certified MCP, which has a remarkable and extensive professional experience, and noted for their dedication and enthusiasm.
Its main activities are:
– Advice and audit solutions.
– Development of applications using the latest tools and innovative market.
– Design and development of computer systems networks. Dedicated servers, databases.
– Service Support and Maintenance.
– In 1987 performed the first generation of management systems for travel agencies called MicroTur, in MS-DOS and Basic / Btrive.
– In 1989 performed in conjunction with IBM, a prototype for the terminal reserves Savia.
– In 1990 he takes the second generation of management systems to travel agencies in Unix environment INFOTUR i Informix Database.
– During 1992-2001 Management conducts numerous group projects, Wholesale cruises, Reservation, etc.. To Barceló, RACC, Latitude 4, etc.
– In 2001 developed the third generation of management systems to travel agencies, Wintour, under Windows I SQL Server Database.
– In 2004 launched the Enterprise Web Services.
– In 2016 launched the WebTour.
– In 2017 got the NDC Certification for IATA flight reservation system, Iberia and British Airways.
– In 2018 the system was upgraded to a “SAQ-D Service Provider Level 2 V3.2, PCI-DSS Compliant”